Home Sports Boldt on Corona Training: No distortion of competition

Boldt on Corona Training: No distortion of competition

Hamburg – The different training conditions for the professional clubs in the corona crisis are not yet a problem in the opinion of sports director Jonas Boldt from the second division soccer team Hamburger SV.

“At the moment I don’t see any decisive distortion of competition,” he said on Sunday evening in the NDR program “Sportclub”. Definitely not to be played in April. “We don’t know when it will be played at all.” At the end of May at the earliest, Boldt said. “But that’s still in the stars today.”

On Monday after three weeks of homework for the players, the HSV began training in small groups for the first time in the Volksparkstadion. Like the city and league rivals FC St. Pauli, the club had received special permission under strict conditions.

The neighborhood club comes together in small groups on Tuesday. At the beginning of last week, the players had trained individually and in shifts without permission. However, the Hamburg Ministry of the Interior and Sports had prohibited this.

On Monday, the third, second-division, second division Holstein Kiel announced that, under strict conditions, he could resume training at his sports facility. The players had also trained at home for a total of three weeks. Because of the corona pandemic, the 2nd Bundesliga, as well as the 1st League, will take a break until April 30.

© The Eastern Herald
No oligarch or politician dictates to us how to write about any subject. We need your support. Please contribute whatever you can afford. Click here to make your donation.
Follow us on:
Eastern Herald on Google News
-Advertisement-
Avatar
Studied humanities in Punjab. Trying to understand Indian Politics. Writing about Technology, Education, Brands, Business, and much more. Writer at The Eastern Herald.