Disaster often does not precede an invitation, but then it is a good idea to have a good housekeeper who can solve all problems. It is one of the main characteristics of good housekeeping that they are so pleasantly simple that one does not understand not having understood them before.
1. Put on your clothes. There is little worse than getting makeup on your clothes and many of the garments have ended up in the trash as a result. But there is advice! Take a shaving soap and apply it to the makeup stain. Then put the garment in the washing machine and it will be like new.
2. Extend the life of the bananas. We find this remarkable, but the only thing you need to do to extend the life of a banana is to put plastic wrap on the end.
3. Keep the berries fresh. One of the best ways to keep berries fresh is to soak them in vinegar-mixed water and then dry them. Is this old house council said to extend well in the berries?
4. Get the lines off the floor. One of the best ways to get rid of dandruff is to use toothpaste. Use a wet cloth or old toothbrush and brush off the stain.
5. Find the freshest egg. Want to know if the egg is OK? Put it in a glass and if it floats, throw it away. Then it has become old and not good for eating.
6. Decorate the cake with a cookie cutter. Use a cookie cutter to decorate the cake. Sprinkle icing sugar or similar icing on top of the form and it’s nothing like a cake master did.
7. The flowers will not open. Then there is little else to do but trim the bottom of them. Put them in lukewarm water for a minute and then put them in a pocket with cold water. Then they should open in the next 20 minutes or so.
8. Make your own icing sugar. How do you do that? Sure, all you have to do is put regular granulated sugar in a food processor or blender and it will turn into icing sugar.
9. Put the toothbrush in the dishwasher. And the toothbrush bottle too. Do this regularly.
10. Prevent the chocolate chips from sinking. Chocolate pieces tend to sink into the dough and end up at the bottom of the cake. Of course, this is a derivative, but there is a house rule that rarely cracks and that is to cover the chocolate pieces with flour. In this way, they remain happily in place.
Copyright © 2023 The Eastern Herald.
For the latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Help us continue our mission to deliver the latest news and stories by becoming a supporter of our newspaper. Your support will help us to continue to provide high-quality journalism and to ensure that our content remains free and accessible to all. Click here to show your support. Thank you!