After the announcement of complete and comprehensive truce, the militants of the Russian-occupation formations reduced their fire activity but did not stop shelling the position of the Joint Forces. On Wednesday, October 7, the enemy violated the ceasefire once, using infantry weapons. The Armed Forces of Ukraine did not respond to enemy provocations. There are no combat losses among Ukrainian servicemen, according to the press center of the JFO headquarters.

In the direction of the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the outskirts of Vodyanoy Donetsk region, the enemy opened fire from small arms

“Enemy shots did not pose a threat to the life and health of Ukrainian servicemen, so they did not open fire … Being ready to adequately respond to any provocations of the enemy, the Joint Forces units comply with the ceasefire conditions,” the headquarters said.


From 00:01 Monday, July 27, in the area of ​​operation of the Joint Forces began to operate complete and comprehensive ceasefire agreed  by the participants of the Trilateral Contact Group on July 22.

AT The Kremlin refused to guarantee compliance with the silence militants, once again stating that Russia is allegedly not a party to the conflict.

13 august an army car was blown up in Sands: one Ukrainian serviceman was killed , the second was hospitalized with serious injuries.

25 August on an enemy anti-personnel mine the battalion commander and sergeant of the marine corps were blown up … Both fighters were wounded by shrapnel.

On September 6, the Joint Forces suffered the heaviest losses since the beginning of the truce: three Ukrainian soldiers were killed and three more were wounded.

Invaders killed a Ukrainian soldier during the shelling of Prichepilovka. Two soldiers died in the Verkhnetoretsky area: they were blown up by a mine while bypassing the engulfed area in the “gray zone”.

One soldier was injured during grenade shelling of a burnt-out dugout near Krasnogorovka , two were injured as a result of a mine explosion of an ARS-14 fire truck near Novgorod.

Due to aggravation in the JFO zone, Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba initiated an urgent conversation with Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov, but it never took place. And the leadership of the Ukrainian delegation to the TCG stated that “individual provocations” by militants should not be “grounds for disrupting the peace process”

For the latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. To show your support click here.


Public Reaction