Dubai since the nineties has been astonishing the world with its inclination toward new technology and advancements. The world’s tallest towers, fascinating theme parks, and manmade mega islands are some of the developments Dubai has inspired this world with. Now, the world is changing rapidly so is technology. Web 3.0 is the next step in the internet world. And Dubai doesn’t allow itself to remain out of the league of Web 3.0.
Web 3.0 is the third generation of advancements in web technology. The Web, also known as the World Wide Web, is the central layer for using the Internet and providing services for websites and applications.
Web 3.0 is still evolving and being defined, and as such there is no universally accepted canonical definition. What is clear, however, is that Web 3.0 will place a strong emphasis on decentralized applications and make extensive use of blockchain-based technologies. Web 3.0 will also leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable smarter and more adaptive applications.
The Museum of Future in Dubai is the best description of what Dubai has to offer to future generations. MetaDecrypt, a name in blockchain technology that claims to bring the universe into the Metaverse, is hosting this blockchain technology event in Dubai.
MetaDecrypt Web 3.0 Summit – Dubai 2022
A unique of its kind event, on 2nd and 3rd July 2022 , is expected to be attended by top technology leaders. Sources revealed that representatives of more than 10 countries will attend this event in the Museum of Future in Dubai. MetaDecrypt Web 3.0 Summit – Dubai 2022 will be a milestone toward blockchain web 3.0 technology. This educational event will not only educate but become a beacon of light in crypto trading in Dubai as well.
UAE recently has legitimized cryptocurrency trading in the country. As well the first crypto trading exchange has been inaugurated recently in the capital of Emirates, Abu Dhabi.
Dubai – The Crypto Capital of the World
Dubai is competing adequately enough to become the crypto capital of the world. Many crypto farm companies are moving to the emirates considering its potential and legitimacy in the international market.
In 2021, the estimated market capitalization of the total virtual currencies around the world rose to 1.953 trillion dollars, distributed over 9461 virtual currencies, being traded through 412 platforms. In 2022, this number could reach 5 trillion, some experts stated.
MetaDecrypt Web 3.0 Summit – Dubai 2022 has announced a total of 31 leaders who will speak at this event as of today, July 1, 2022.
- Thomas Kuruvilla – Managing Partner of Arthur D. Little Middle East.
- Uptin Saiidi – Journalist and Content Creator.
- Teddy Pahagbia – Founder of BLVCK PiXEL.
- Sharad Agarwal – CEO, Cyber Gear – Metaverse & Web3.
- Stefano Virgilli – Partner in Venture Capital.
- Leila Hurstel – Chief Metaverse Officer, Verse Estate, and Founder AllStarsWomen DAO.
- Pareen Lathia – Co-Founder Buidler’s Tribe.
- Vishal Shah – Core Contributor at SuperBonds.
- Bijen Alizadeh – Co-Founder and Partner at Cypher Capital.
- Christina Nguyen – Founder and CEO at Camellia Consulting, Advisory Board Member Web3 Metaverse, NFT
- Maia Zennie – Leader MENA’s Crypto Ecosystem BNB Chain, Chief of Staff at Unit Events.
- Amna Usman Chaudhry – Financial Economist and Strategist for Blockchain, Metaverse, and Web3.0.
- Cam Geary – Founder and CEO at eternalus.
- Pranav Sharma – General Partner Woodstock Fund.
- Arshad Khan – Founder and CEO at Yoshi Markets Limited.
- Vesa Kivinen – Digital Artist
- Dr. Jane Thomason – Advisor at Blockchain, DeFi, NFT, Metaverse, Chair of Kasei Holdings.
- Jorge Sebastiao – Founder of EcoX.
- Serine Srouji – Government Alliance Partner at Linkedin.
- Seyed Yashar Tavakolian – Producer, Founder, and CEO www.1ax.net
- Deborah Sass – Founder Partner at Space Hero Ltd & Council Member of the Global Future Council for Space – World Economic Forum.
- Thomas Reemer – Founder Partner and Co-CEO Space Hero Advisor at the Foundation for Planetary Intelligence.
- Richa Patil – Founder & CEO MetaDecrypt Blockchain Tech & Consulting.
- Melanie Mohr – CEO womprotocol.io | yeay.com | bullz.com | yaaas.me | superverse.me
- Dr. Marwan Alzarouni – Founder CEO – Dubai Blockchain Center and Managing Partner at AccellianceBuidler’s tribe.
- Golara Tavakolian – Painter | Museum Education | Graphic Design.
- Prajakta Koli – Biggest digital creator with millions of followers.
- Dr. Alia Al Sadawi – PhD in Blockchain, Engineering System Management Researcher at The American University of Sharjah.
- Asif Bashir – Co-Founder at Film Token NFT Marketplace for Film & Television, Producer.
- Reece Merrick – Senior Director, Global Strategic Relationships at Ripple.
- Mayur Relekar – Founder and CEO at Arcana.
For the first time, Web2 influencers and creators will meet and enter the Web3 space with multiple projects at this scale, writes the Khaleej Times about the MetaDecrypt Web 3.0 Summit – Dubai 2022.
This event, the MetaDecrypt Web 3.0 Summit – Dubai 2022, will become a universe for professionals, builders, creators, and dreamers of the Metaverse and the entire blockchain ecosystem, from exchanges to traders/investors, to adopters and developers.