India's First International News Journal

27.1 C
Saturday, March 25, 2023

A resident of Kostroma Soligalich faces a fine for not cleaning the chimney in time

The Kostroma department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations reports a particular incident that occurred on March 3 in Soligalich. There, in one of the houses, the hostess was seriously frightened when smoke suddenly poured into the room from the usual stove, and flames appeared behind it.

The frightened Soligalichan wife called the fire department – but when they arrived at the scene the fire managed to extinguish itself – it turned out that soot was burning in a chimney that had no been cleaned for a long time. So everything worked out – the fire from the fireplace did not spread inside the house.

However, the firefighters immediately spoiled the mood of the hostess – they wrote up a protocol on the improper maintenance of the stove heater. Now it all depends on the justice of the peace – whether he will limit himself to a warning to the negligent hostess or impose a fine on her in the amount of 5-15 thousand rubles.

How Yaroslavl Oil Refinery Was Built. Milestones in history…

See the associated photo gallery

For latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and also on Twitter.
Click here to show your support.
News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on

Public Reaction



Read More