India's First International News Journal

22.1 C
Wednesday, March 29, 2023

In Lgov, a juvenile of three years of age ignited a flat by jest.

Moskovsky Komsomolets in Chernozemye has already reported that on the eve of March 7, a serious fire broke out in the city of Lgov in the Kursk region. In the apartment of a building, the fire damaged things in an area of ​​14 square meters.

Today, March 8, the headquarters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the region announced the new circumstances of the incident. According to the department, the fire occurred due to the pranks of a three-year-old child from a large family.

While the boy’s mother went to the store, his father took care of two other children and his older brother was at school, the boy decided to play with a gas lighter. After returning home, the woman smelled a burning smell in the apartment.

Fortunately, all family members immediately evacuated to the street and turned to help. Firefighters who arrived on the scene quickly extinguished the fire.

In connection with the incident, the Ministry of Emergency Situations reminded parents of the need to keep matches and lighters in a place inaccessible and invisible to children and not to keep faulty electrical appliances at home or handcrafted.

For latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and also on Twitter.
Click here to show your support.
News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on

Public Reaction



Read More