India's First International News Journal

9.1 C
Los Angeles
Wednesday, March 22, 2023

The jest is evidently beyond restraint. The hoax, consequent to which lyricist Ptah ‘vanished’, was ultimately revealed to be a fabrication.

The bombing in the DPR, which Russian rapper Ptaha (David Nuriev) allegedly fell under on March 8, turned out to be staged. On this subject reported TASS PR director of the artist Marina Evstifeeva.

“Ptakha and (rapper Andriy) 3022 decided to troll Ukrainian stars who take pictures and videos on the frontline, but the joke is clearly out of control,” Evstifeeva said.

Organizers of Ptakhi’s trip to the Donbass reported RIA Novosti said the video, in which the rapper allegedly came under fire, was filmed at a firing range “far enough from the front.”

According to the agency’s interlocutors, Ptakha and Andrei 3022 passed off the video filmed at the training ground as an “emergency situation”, after which they turned off their phones. They cut six seconds from the video and sent it to the trip organizers.

“All our attempts to find out details, help them or get them out of the red zone were unsuccessful as the guys turned off their phones and did not answer calls,” the agency’s interlocutors said.

On the evening of March 9, it turned out that the rappers were in the Rostov region and nothing threatened their lives.

life and the Mash telegram channel published a full video of the “bombing”, after which Ptah stopped contacting. On this one, the rapper picks up a phone from the ground, which he would have dropped during filming, and declares: “This is how we film Ukrainian stars, that they are on the front line. We are within reach.”

bird itself complaintsthat a staged video was uploaded by one of his friends. “We just uploaded this video to our WhatsApp group, and one of our friends – no one admits who – sent it to the media for some reason. The commotion started, they couldn’t tell us. join, I wake up this morning – and I see: some kind of bogus is happening, ”he said in an interview with Life.

The fact that Ptakha stopped communicating after the bombing in the DPR was reported by the director of public relations of the artist Marina Evstifeeva on the evening of March 8. Media and telegram channels released a video with the rapper, in which gunshots are heard, but it is not clear what is happening, because the phone is on the ground. TASS, citing a DPR law enforcement source, said Ptakha was under fire in the frontline area. The rapper’s public relations manager said he visited the DPR for a week and planned to perform a charity concert for participants in the military operation.

For latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and also on Twitter.
Click here to show your support.
News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on

Public Reaction



Read More