India's First International News Journal

11.9 C
Los Angeles
Wednesday, March 22, 2023

A two-storey edifice in the Medvedevsky district was ravaged by flames.

In one of the houses in the Medvedevsky district of Mari El, a 2-apartment building almost burned down due to a furnace malfunction.

The incident happened on March 8 on Novaya Street in the village of Lyulpany. The boiler room inside the house became the source of the fire, reports the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Mari El.

When firefighters arrived, the fire had engulfed the roof of the house. Fortunately, worried villagers helped the tenant of one of the apartments to escape through the window. The residents of the second apartment were able to leave the house on their own. No problem.

The total fire area was 120 square meters. The roof of the house was destroyed and the property of the boiler room was also damaged.

According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was a malfunction of the furnace.

Recall that a former MP for Mari El said that the first week of March caused 12 fires in Mari El.

For latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and also on Twitter.
Click here to show your support.
News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on

Public Reaction



Read More