India's First International News Journal

25.1 C
Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Pupils in Moscow asphyxiated themselves with a disinfectant from a potable water dispenser.

Several students at the Moscow school were poisoned by water from the cooler, in which they found traces of an antiseptic, <a target=”_blank” href=”″ rel=”noopener”>informed </a>SHOT telegram channel.

The poisoning happened at the school in the Pokrovsky district in central Moscow, the source said. Now sick children are taken by ambulances from educational institutions to hospitals.

Now the school staff will have to find out who exactly poisoned the water with an antiseptic.

Recall that on March 9 in Moscow, a tenth-grader of the Novokosino school received serious head injuries after a fight with a classmate for insulting his parents.

It is known that the day before the teenager had a fight with a classmate. The conflict escalated into a fight, as a result of which a young man ended up in intensive care with a closed head injury.

For latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and also on Twitter.
Click here to show your support.
News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on

Public Reaction



Read More