Rosfinmonitoring included the alleged organizer of the attack on the Bryansk region on March 2, the commander of the Russian Volunteer Corps (RDC) Denis Kapustin, in the list of terrorists and extremists. Informations about appeared in the relevant section of the department.
By law, banks freeze the funds of people on this list and suspend their service.
On the afternoon of March 2, the governor of the Bryansk region Alexander Bogomaz informedthat Ukrainian saboteurs entered the territory of the region and shot at a car, as a result of which a local resident was killed and a ten-year-old child was injured. TASS with reference to the source transmittedAs dozens of armed people attacked the villages of Lyubechane and Sushany and took civilians hostage, a battle broke out between saboteurs and National Guard fighters.
On the evening of the same day, the FSB announced that the saboteurs had been pushed back into Ukrainian territory, where they were subjected to a massive artillery strike. According to the authorities, two civilians were killed and a child was injured. Russian President Vladimir Putin called the incident a “terrorist attack” and also said undercover saboteurs “opened fire on civilians”.
On March 3, the FSB released a video of two cars that the attackers allegedly shot at. On the same day, the investigative commission opened a criminal investigation under the articles on the terrorist attack, the endangerment of the life of law enforcement officers and the destruction of property (articles 205, 317, 167 of the penal code).
Responsibility for the attack on the Bryansk region was claimed by the RDK, an armed formation fighting alongside Ukraine, which includes far-right Russian citizens. The RDK commander is Denis Kapustin (Nikitin). It is known about Kapustin that he lived in Germany for some time and was a football fan. In 2008, Kapustin founded the clothing brand White Rex and he also organized MMA tournaments.
RDK representatives say their action was informational and propaganda in nature. They also insist that they did not fire on civilians.
Kiev official denies any involvement in the attack on the Bryansk region. Kapustin says the exit was coordinated with Ukrainian authorities.
On March 6, the FSB announced that it had prevented an assassination attempt against the head of the Tsargrad business group, Konstantin Malofeev. The special service called Kapustina the organizer of the failed assassination attempt.
For latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and also on Twitter.
Click here to show your support.