The founder of SberMegaMarket, Dmitry Zhulin, as well as a 22-year-old university medical student, were hospitalized, reports the Telegram channel 112. According to the source, the girl died. The preliminary cause of death is the use of a spoiled drug.
Zhulin, together with Anna K., took a course of droppers to increase immunity. According to the source, the two took the immunostimulant without a doctor’s prescription. The Russians received their last injection on March 13 and after a short time they felt sick.
Doctors failed to save 22-year-old Anna’s life. The girl was in intensive care for nearly two weeks with a diagnosis of drug poisoning.
Doctors assess the businessman’s condition as stable. According to preliminary information, Zhulin’s body reacted to a foreign protein, since the drug is made from the placenta.
Copyright © 2023 The Eastern Herald.
For the latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Help us continue our mission to deliver the latest news and stories by becoming a supporter of our newspaper. Your support will help us to continue to provide high-quality journalism and to ensure that our content remains free and accessible to all. Click here to show your support. Thank you!