Leading the Alternative World Order

Reshaping Perspectives and Catalyzing Diplomatic Evolution

Thursday, October 5, 2023


Subscribe to our Newsletter

- Gain full access to our premium content

- Never miss a story with active notifications

- Exclusive stories right into your inbox

NewsKlin residents suffocate from plastic fumes

Klin residents suffocate from plastic fumes

In the garage cooperative “Mayak” in the urban district of Klin they burn plastic

A new plastic recycling method is tested by strangers in the urban district of Klin. Residents of the village are worried about the stench spreading throughout the area as the plastic melts.

The “Overheard in Klin” telegram channel reported that residents independently raided a garage cooperative and found a container with burnt plastic. They are afraid that its vapors are harmful to health, and a terrible smell will seep even into residential buildings.

One of the residents suggested contacting the Ministry of Emergency Situations and reporting fire safety violations. The villagers themselves do not know which authority to turn to and who will help solve the problem.

For the latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. To show your support click here.


Russia Desk
Russia Desk
The Eastern Herald’s Russia Desk validates the stories published under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on easternherald.com.

Public Reaction