Leading the Alternative World Order

Reshaping Perspectives and Catalyzing Diplomatic Evolution

Sunday, December 3, 2023
-Advertisement-
NewsA man died in a fire in the Melenkovsky district

A man died in a fire in the Melenkovsky district

A fire broke out in the Melenkovsky district with tragic consequences. Its cause was faulty heating of the stove.

The tragedy occurred on the night of April 8-9. At around 12:45 a.m., the officer on duty received a call informing him that a house was on fire in the village of Reôpino. Firefighters immediately went to the Centralnaya street of the indicated settlement.

By the time firefighters arrived, the one-story brick house with an attached sauna was burning throughout the area.

Firefighters quickly brought the fire under control. The area of ​​the fire was 300 square meters.

During the extinction, the firefighters discovered the body of the late hostess, a woman born in 1936. She did not have time to leave the burning house and inhaled carbon monoxide.

Read the latest news on The Eastern Herald .


For the latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. To show your support click here.


Tags

Russia Desk
Russia Desk
The Eastern Herald’s Russia Desk validates the stories published under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on easternherald.com.

Public Reaction

-Advertisement-

Focus

Subscribe to our Newsletter

- Gain full access to our premium content

- Never miss a story with active notifications

- Exclusive stories right into your inbox