The media coordinator of the organizing company, Presentation Sport, Mohamed Murad has revealed that he is able to finalize all arrangements and procedures for either of the two clubs that agree to play the Egyptian Super, without revealing their names.
Murad added to ‘Sky News Arabia’: “(The other party to the meeting) will be announced in a few hours, and travel arrangements will be finalized as soon as notification from the Egyptian Federation of the alternative team for Zamalek arrives. .”
It is expected that Pyramids or Vanguards of the Army will participate in the super match against Al-Ahly, according to the regulations of the federation.
• Zamalek apologized for playing the game against Al-Ahly, in the context of the suspension of the sentence for the suspension of Al-Ahly player Mahmoud Abdel Moneim “Kahraba”.
• Mortada Mansour, president of Zamalek, against whom a court decision was handed down to impeach him, after serving a one-month prison sentence for insult and defamation, Mahmoud Al-Khatib, president of Al-Ahly, has declared: “Zamalek will not participate in a farce”, and that “it is unacceptable what happened in the crisis of punitive electrification”.
• The Egyptian Football Association’s ‘Grievances’ appeal committee has decided to suspend Kahraba’s sanction, handed down by the Disciplinary Committee, which earlier announced that the Al-Ahly player had been suspended for 12 matches and fined £1 million, due to offensive chanting. with his club’s supporters after the Zamalek match in the league.
• Mansour added in a video posted on his official Facebook page: “We don’t make our decisions from social media. Our decisions are based on the interest of the club, and that won’t protect the interest of the club any more than its Board of Directors elected by the General Assembly.
• He explained that “Kahraba’s penalty has been postponed more than once. The case provokes Zamalek fans, and I apologize to Zamalek fans in Egypt and the United Arab Emirates for not participating in the team, and we cannot play under these circumstances.”
• Egyptian FA member Ehab El-Koumi has revealed in press releases that Pyramids Club will take part in the Super Cup in place of Zamalek if their withdrawal is confirmed, as per regulations.
Read the Latest World News Today on The Eastern Herald.