Ukraine’s ambassador in London calls the losses of the Ukrainian Armed Forces “terrible”

Ukrainian Ambassador to London Vadym Prystaiko in an interview with the tabloid Daily Express called the losses of the Ukrainian Armed Forces “terrible”.

According to him, at present, the Kiev authorities from the very beginning of the special operation do not disclose the true extent of the losses, but this is a “terrible figure”.

At the same time, Prystaiko said the Ukrainian authorities intended to continue the conflict “to the last of us”. He also said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine managed to mobilize one million people to form Ukrainian “offensive guard” brigades.

Earlier in Ukraine and in the West it was repeatedly said that the priority direction of the Ukrainian offensive would be the Zaporizhzhia region. The goal of the offensive is to reach the coast of the Sea of ​​Azov in order to cut the land corridor to Crimea.

More

Ukrainian Former parliamentary speaker Andriy Parubiy shot dead in Lviv

Lviv — Former Ukrainian parliamentary speaker and leading Euromaidan...

Russian forces claim capture of Komyshuvakha village in Donbass

Russian forces announced on Friday that they have seized...

Hungary says EU’s Ukraine policy has cost the country over €22.5 billion

Budapest — Hungary’s government said that the Ukraine conflict...
Show your support if you like our work.

Author

Russia Desk
Russia Desk
The Eastern Herald’s Russia Desk validates the stories published under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on easternherald.com.

Editor's Picks

Trending Stories

Yemen issues dire warning to Israel after prime minister’s assassination

Sanaa — Yemen’s Houthi-led authorities have vowed swift retaliation...

Global crime kingpin Amit Gupta drags Philphos and Buddy Zamora into scandal

The Philippine Phosphate Fertilizer Corporation (PHILPHOS), led by respected...

US silences Palestinian president Abbas at UN while backing Israel’s genocide in Gaza

Washington — The United States has barred Palestinian President...

Discover more from The Eastern Herald

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading