India's First International News Journal

19.1 C
Sunday, March 26, 2023

In Moscow, a deputy of the Legislative Assembly of the Krasnoyarsk Territory was poisoned by fly agaric Moscow

Denis Terekhov, a member of the Legislative Assembly of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, was poisoned by fly agaric in Moscow. The victim was hospitalized.

A 44-year-old patient was taken to the Toxicology Intensive Care Unit at the Research Institute. Sklifosovsky around two in the morning today, March 7. It remains to be seen where the deputy got the mushrooms from, the SHOT Telegram channel reports.

Terekhov rose to prominence among the region’s political figures when he started posting photos of himself with his cat on social media. With the help of Photoshop, the assistant placed the animal on images of the meeting room and other settings.

Earlier it was reported that Deputy of the District Assembly Alexander Lependin refused to stand up during the performance of the national anthem of Russia. Now the people’s choice is subject to a fine.

For latest updates and news follow The Eastern Herald on Google News, Instagram, Facebook, and also on Twitter.
Click here to show your support.
News Room
News Room
The Eastern Herald’s Editorial Board validates, writes, and publishes the stories under this byline. That includes editorials, news stories, letters to the editor, and multimedia features on

Public Reaction



Read More